Happy Monday ya’ll, if you’ve read my post announcing my Rental Redo series check it out here. The bedroom is the first room in my space that I’m working on and I posted a sneak peak of the on ig yesterday and I’m excited to break in down here.
- The middle typography print picture, reads “some kind of wonderful” and it is the palette for the entire space. I love typography, I’m a writer, I love words, my boyfriend less so, finding a happy compromise is a big goal for me.
- I love the knobs on the dresser, I definitely want to hunt some down, and do another restyle, look out for it.
- This rug is so warm, wish it was still in stock, but I want the same vibe in my room.
- I originally wanted this Bedding from Urban Outfitters, but I think the pop of white is the neutral I need to keep the space from being to busy. I lover color but I still want the room to have a peaceful feel.
- I’m obsessed with Roy Liechtenstein, and have been since visiting NYC at in high school. I’m a comic book collector so his style is everything to me.
- Of course I have to have a styled bookshelf on the mood board, the blog is called a novel home after all.
- I love this little Archie comics print, been reading them since I was in elementary schools, so yes Riverdale is one of my new shows and I’m really into it.
- These shelves are so cute, I cant wait to show off how they look in my space.
- If you’ve been following my ig you know I love canopy beds, and have one myself, they’re sexy and whimsical.
- I’m a goofy af person, it’s a side effect of my creativity, so I love fun things like this small storage box, look out for cute little touches like this in the bedroom reveal.
I enjoyed putting this together so much, and I think i will do one for every room in the house. I ending up putting the final mood board in a shadow box. It keeps me motivated, and excited to see the new space. Keep a look out for the bedroom reveal, restyles, and more in the future. What do you like most, any shops, instagrams, or sites ya’ll think would vibe with my style tell me in the comments below, have a good week guys, go create something.