If you seen my post announcing my Rental Redo, check it out here ____. Now that I’ve decided to redo my place, and before I go out and get a bunch of new stuff, I wanted to take the time and think about how I use my space, and what I want my space to be. Dreaming about the perfect bedding, the cool accent chair and paint is easy, but contemplating on what I will use the space for and how to plan that out in a functional and budget friendly way, is another story. So some quick tips:
- Think about how you will use your space, (what you’ll be doing in the space)
- Think about how much you want to spend, make a budget and stick to it
- Think about how you want the space to feel.
- Make a floor plan
- Be realistic
- Do your research, find out the feasible changes you can make.
- Lastly, Enjoy the process it’s your space, unique to you. Take advantage of that and make it work for you.